No baking is required for this fluffy summer desert.
2 packs of Swiss Rolls
1 (32oz) Strawberry yogurt
1 (16oz) Heavy whipping cream
1 Pack of gelatin (28g)
1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of berries
- Cover the 9″ cake spring form with plastic foil. Cut each Swiss roll in half and line the sides of the spring form.
- Mix gelatin with 4-5 tablespoons of water
- Put the mixer bowl and wire into refrigerator or freezer so it is cooled and you can mix whipped cream as soon as the yogurt mixture is done.
- In a sauce pan warm up a half of yogurt. It’s okay if it boils. Remove from heat add in prepared gelatin and mix with a wire whisk until gelatin is melted. If yogurt cooled down and there are still gelatin lumps just heat it up little and mix again.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add remaining yogurt.
- Mix whipping cream and vanilla, add to the yogurt mixture, mix well to blend.
- Add berries. Pour a half of mixture into the spring form, put some more rolls and then the other half of yogurt filling.
- Put the rolls over the top, cover with plastic foil and freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Invert the cake onto the serving tray, take off plastic foil and decorate with chocolate glaze, or whipped cream and berries.