Delicious and easy to make coconut cookies
2 1/2 sticks of butter
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
2 cups coconut
3 cup of flour
1 tablespoon of baking powder
7 oz white chocolate (add 3 Tbsp of oil and microwave 1 min.)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Whisk flour and baking powder.
- Cream the butter and sugar. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture, then mix in coconut.
- Wrap in plastic and chill for 30 minutes.
- Shape the dough into 1.5 inch balls, roll in coconut and place on the pan lined with parchment paper. Press a light indentation on the top of each ball.
- Bake for 15 min. or until lightly toasted. Cool on the wire rack, fill indentations and then drizzle with chocolate.